Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some google shots of churches.

I'm in a lousy mood (someone I haven't spoken to in a while and didn't know was sick died) and doing this makes me feel a little better. I went for the grand old style churches for this one. Give me a house of worship that doesn't make me feel like I'm in a warehouse or convention center anytime. I like my churches to be special and extraordinary and NOT make me feel like I could physically be anywhere other than a church.



View Larger Map

St. Peter's R.C. - New Brighton



View Larger Map

Trinity Evangelical Lutheran - Stapleton



View Larger Map

Christ Church (Epsicopalian) - New Brighton



View Larger Map

Church of the Immaculate Conception R.C. - Stapleton



View Larger Map

St. Paul's Episcopal Church - Stapleton

No comments: